Producer: Jules Taylor
- Clarity: Clear
- Intensity: Pale
- Colour: Lemon
- Other observations: Thin and watery rim
- Condition: Clean
- Intensity: Medium (-)
- Aroma characteristics:
Fruity up-front with fresh stone-fruits - peach & nectarine - building to tropical notes of melon and pineapple. Light toasty oak notes and subtle vanilla and nutty characteristics.
- Development: This wine is developing
- Sweetness: Dry
- Acidity: Medium
- Alcohhol: Medium
- Body: Medium
- Flavour intensity: Medium (+)
- Flavour characteristics:
More citrus fruit than on the nose withlemon, grapefruit and candied lemon peel, peach notes develop slowly and are balanced with subtle french oak characteristics - grilled nuts and toasty notes. As the wine warms up tropical notes become more prominent with pineapple, melon and banana in the background.
- Other observations: This wine is well balanced and very well made, the acidity balances the sweet fruit characteristics and the finish is lingering and delicious.
- Finish: Medium (+)
- Quality level: Very good
- Level of readiness: Drink now but has potential for aging.