BOOKING FORMS REQUIRED BY MONDAY 17TH JUNE
What you'll learn
- How wine is made
- What factors influence wine style
- The key white and black grape varieties and their characteristics
- The important wine-producing regions of the world in which these grapes are grown
- The production of sparkling, sweet, and fortified wines
- Label terminology
- Food and wine pairing principles
- The principal categories of spirits and liqueurs, and how they are made
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
This qualification has a minimum requirement of 28 hours of study time, including 16 hours of classroom time.
Assessment is by a closed-book exam of 50 multiple-choice questions.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You must be of legal drinking age in the country where you are attending the course to participate in any alcohol tasting. However, this is not a barrier to successfully completing the qualification.
For more information and full details on the course requirements, please download the Specification below.