WSET LEVEL 1 in Wines
Location: Waiheke Island
Date: Saturday 6th October 2018
What you'll learn
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to store and serve wine
- The principles of food and wine pairing
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
This qualification has a minimum requirement of six hours of study time, in a classroom
Assessment is by a closed-book exam of 30 multiple-choice questions.
This qualification is regulated by Ofqual.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You must be of legal drinking age to participate in any alcohol tasting. However, this is not a barrier to successfully completing the qualification.
For more information and full details on the course requirements, please download the Specification below.